Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Visit to Campbell Primary

On Tuesday the 3rd of April I went to Campbell Primary to meet with two classes to help with my inspiration. The classes were made up of year one and twos both boys and girls. I came prepared with activities such as: Mr Squiggle drawing activity. Draw their favorite place, animal, clothing, costume, person and character. Plus another final drawing activity where they were asked to draw and tell a story.
Whilst they were doing this I was going around asking the children what they were drawing and why. I found the experience very valuable for my concept as I was able to observe the children using their imagination to draw what ever came to mind. What I got out from this experience was the shapes, colour and the use of space when they draw. From here I want to use their use of elements and principles and attributes to create my fashion designs. Picasso's technique can also be included in these steps.

BELOW ARE THE DRAWINGS









No comments:

Post a Comment